Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

SUPRISE! [24/2/11]

So, my father's birthday was on the 23th of this month, and he is still thinking i did not bring him anything.
Keep dreaming, paps, since Im throwing you DE BEST PAWTIE EVAH.
The entire family's coming and were gonna eat and do some crazyfunwildstuff.

I just got this really fun game, Bullet Storm, and i'm like, hey, this game's pretty bad...
moments later I go " WTFHAXBBQ BEST GAME EVER", I really like it and I'm gonna keep on playing.

New blender work, experimenting with bokeh.
Its those annyoing circles that appear when you photograph light sources, also known as
"Lens Glare" or "Lens Artifact".
Bokeh type of effect

Also, I've tried to add some more interest into it, so I made an eiffel tower out of those.
Eiffel tower bokeh


Friday's are boring.
AS HELL.

Alphaout.

No comments:

Post a Comment